The Society is organized and will be operated exclusively for scientific purposes. Its objectives are:
• To encourage the advancement of scientific and technical understanding within the cosmetics and toiletries industry.
• To improve the qualifications and usefulness of its members by setting high standards of practice, professional ethics, education & attainments.
• To increase and disseminate scientific knowledge and foster the application of all scientific disciplines within the industry.
• To promote scientific interest and the recognition of the cosmetic scientist through its meetings, awards and scholarships, professional contacts reports and discussions.
• To unify the members into one strong and solid group by fostering closer relations, understanding and cooperation among its members for the purpose of making effective representations with the technical regulatory agencies of the government and with other private entities.
• To adopt and implement policies and programs which will upgrade the quality of the locally manufactured cosmetics and toiletries.
• To provide members the benefits that may be derived from the use of the common services and facilities through the SOCIETY as well as the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC), Asian Societies of Cosmetic Scientists (ASCS), and other affiliations, whenever feasible